What's new

FS -- Toshiba DST-3000 and antennas (1 Viewer)

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
$350 plus split shipping, if it's to be shipped.

My cable company finally got all the locals in HD, so it's time to part w/ my Toshiba DST-3000. I've owned it for about a 1.5 years and it's only been used as an OTA HD receiver.

I did try to *borrow* my brother-in-law's satellite feed briefly when I first got the unit, but we failed miserably (diplexer and/or cable problems, plus running an extra phone line from his duplex, etc.). So, I'm not sure what the status of the included access card is, but it might have been briefly activated. It just as likely might not have been activated (I don't think we got to that step), but I wouldn't count on it...

Anyway, the unit is in excellent condition and comes w/ the factory-supplied manual, box, universal remote and component cable (it's actually one 5-cable cable, 3 are component cable and 2 are audio).

I also have my still-mounted roof-top antenna, channel master 4228 w/ a winguard amplifier on a 10' mast.

Additionally, I have a channel master 3010 stealth-tenna and a 5' mast.

If someone local to San Mateo wants either combo of antenna/mast I will sell either for $50.
$75 w/ the winguard amplifier.

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I should've specified.

I'm looking for $350 + split shipping FIRM.

Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks