What's new

FS, TIVO, Dvd recorder, DVHS, and D-theater titles !! (1 Viewer)

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys, I recently sold my Sony 36XBR800 to Shaown from these boards so he can verify that I have all of this equipment in mint condition, because when he picked up his tv I demoed it all for him.

1. JVC Hm-DH30000u (1 month old, comes with box, manual, cleaning tape, and remote) $435 shipped also comes with 1 year warranty from onecall!

2. Series 2 Tivo 80 hour model with lifetime sub. paid for (a total valus of $650) for $475 shipped

3. Panasonic DMR-E50 black model (less than 2 months old, comes with box, manual and remote, and I will also throw in 6 dvd-ram discs sealed and 101 dvd-r's !) $500 shipped

4. JVC 7 disc dvd changer (just got it last week, refurb model, but comes with remote, manual and box). $95 shipped

5. Go-video dual deck vcr (less than 4 months old) $85 shipped

I will also be listing all of my D-theater titles on ebay today. my id is solidsnake96, I am a powerseller(just from selling off my dvd's LOL)

I have
Big Momma’s House,Bone Collector, Castaway, The Family Man, The Fast and The Furious, Galaxy Quest, The Haunting, High Crimes, House of Yes, Ice Age, Men of Honor, Motley Crue, National Lampoon’s Van Wilder, The Transporter, X-Men

I am only selling off my gear to pay off my CC debt, I went from $9,000 to $5,000 in 2 weeks and hope to be debt free by October :)

NEW PRICES: $415 shipped for JVC DECK
$450 for TIVO $475 for dvd recorder

Shaown

Agent
Hi all,
I bought Joe's KV-36XBR800, it rocks! Good condition, painful move for me (that sucker is heavy!)
He demoed the TV for me with the JVC DVHS, and it looked frigging awesome. Highly recomended. I wanted it, but felt tapped out after buying the TV/stand.
I saw all the other stuff, looked mint!
Thanks,
-Shaown

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Shaown, I am happy that you love the tv, even though it weighs double what you weigh :D

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Joe:

Would you be interested in selling a group of your d-theater titles non-auction? I'm interested in the following:

Daredevil
Phonebooth
SOmething about Mary
Galaxy Quest

If so, what would be my price delivered to zip 64113 (Kansas City, MO)

Thanks
Ron

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
hi ron, yeah just send me an email at solidsnake1996 AT hotmail DOT com, not formatted for obivous reasons :)

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
I updated with new prices come on guys help me pay off my bills so that I can save money for the Samsung HLN467w :D

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
BUMP

NEW PRICES:
1.JVC DVHS deck $385 shipped
2. Tivo $400 shipped
3>panasonic dvd recorder $450 shipped(with 106 blank discs)
4. JVC 7 disc changer $75 shipped
5. dual deck vcr $65 shipped

I just listed 200 dvd's on ebay if you buy any of these products, and then you bid on some of my dvd's I will ship the dvd's for FREE no matter how many you buy :emoji_thumbsup:

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
UPDATE:Panny DMR-E50 with 101 dvd-r discs, and 5 dvd-ram discs, all the cables, box, remote, and maunal, now $435 shipped.

IF you buy the dvd recorder and want the dual deck vcr or the JVC 7 disc changer, I will sell them to the buyer for $25 each plus shiiping or $40 for both with shipping
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks