What's new

FS: Tempest (1 Viewer)

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
I have a Tempest I bought last year, put in a box for my car, and it over-powered my other speakers/amp, so I put the Bazooka tube back in. Maybe played for one week, excellent condition.

It's still in the box, sitting in my basement.

$100, shipping included to anywhere US.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks...Mike

brentl

Senior HTF Member
A: flexible?

b: Ship to Canada?

C: you've had LOTS of Tempests(or so I've read) MIGHT this one be still under warranty?

Thanks
Brent

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
If anyone is still looking for a Tempest, I do have one more that I was going to keep for another project, but don't have the funds right now, so I've got one more if anyone is interested. Thanks...Mike

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
I'd be interested, but do you have a HT amp that goes with it? If not, could you recommend one.

Thanks,

HM

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
Heather,

Also sent you a PM. I'm keeping the Hypex amp, bought it from Adire and highly recommend it. Do a search on the site as there are some other's out that seem popular.

Eric Ha

Stunt Coordinator
Heather,

Go to Ebay and do a search for 250W sub plate amp. The guy at Rythmik (can't remember his name) will take care of you. They're popular amps around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks