What's new

FS: SVS Dual 20-39CS+ / Samson 1000 (1 Viewer)

MikeHalder

Stunt Coordinator
I am down sizing my HT and am putting up for sale this SVS dual 20-39CS+ / Samson 1000 combo. They are about one year old and well cared for. I have four subs in my current setup so they were never over driven. They will ship in their original boxes with the Samson manual, custom 12GA power cord (Hubble/Marinco), Port Plugs (so you can tune them to 16Hz) and two 1/4 to RCA adapters for the amp. Awesome combo! The price is only $1200 shipped to the Lower 48. PayPal accepted.
Mike
[email protected]

MikeHalder

Stunt Coordinator
I would consider selling the items separately if other people are interested in the rest of the components.

Mike

MikeHalder

Stunt Coordinator
I have had several people interested in individual components and pricing. Like I said if I can get three people who want the individual items, I will split up the set.

SVS 20-39CS+ sub - $450 (each) shipped
Samson 1000 amp - $350 shipped

once again I will pay for the shipping to the lower 48 states. Sorry, but I will not ship out of the country.

Thanks,

Mike

MikeHalder

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I will break up the set . I have one person who will take one of the subs. That leaves one sub and the amp still available. Anyone?

Mike

MikeHalder

Stunt Coordinator
I have sold one of the subs. That leaves one sub and the amp. Several people have inquired about pricing on the two components together, so I thought that I would put this offer on the table. If someone is interested in getting both the sub and the amp, both in excellent condition, I would let them go for only $750 shipped (and they are not cheap to ship!). I will include with the amp a custom 12GA power cord with Hubble/Marinco terminations.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks