What's new

FS: SVS Cherry PB12-Ultra/2 (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I received this sub on 3/29/05 so it is practically brand-new and a top rated performer. The best I have had! It is flawless with no dings or scratches. Absolutely beautiful.

I have sold many subwoofers here on the HTF, so please feel confident that i'll do my part in the transaction process. I have decided to go with dual PB12-Ultra's.

Pics can be found at http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=230423
and I would be glad to mail others if called for.

Price is $1700 plus shipping. Thats a savings of $500! M/O would be my preferred payment.

Shipping from 97140 in original packaging. 34L X 24W X 36H 200lbs...I have found terminal to terminal shipping to be a good option in the past.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

This was a brand-new replacement unit SVS provided me for a defective black textured unit. I found the problem down the road, so I went ahead and payed/went for the upgrade while I was at it.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Since I gave out a price quote for $1700, I went ahead and reflected the new/final price in the add.

I received a shipping quote for $112 from here in Portland, Oregon to Huston, Texas terminal to terminal as a reference to shipping/insurance costs. Very reasonable imo for such a unit.

ShelbyB

Stunt Coordinator
If by some small miracle you still have this, and still want to sell it, in 6 months, I'll take it then. :) I'm waiting for my house to be built.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Shelby. It looks as though it is sold, but I will keep you in mind. I'll most likely have another killer sub or 2 for sale buy then if your interested?

Congrats on your new to be built house. When it's done it'll be worth it, but getting there can be a real stinker. What kind of home are you having built?

Users who are viewing this thread