What's new

FS: SONY STR-DA2ES Receiver (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
*** THE RECEIVER HAS BEEN SOLD...AGAIN--THANKS ***

UPDATE: THE RECEIVER IS FOR SALE AGAIN

Well....as luck would have it I have it available for sale again. The person who purchased it from me has had some unfortunate luck and asked me if I would purchase it back from him which I did. He lost his job and I felt pretty bad for him because I've been in the same position. Anyway, I have the receiver again and it is still in brand-new condition, I am still asking for $400 including shipping w/insurance which is still a very good price. I have the original 2 boxes, manuals, remote and full warranty.

Here we go again Folks :)

I am selling my SONY STR-DA2ES receiver for $400 INCLUDING shipping w/insurance and double boxed. It is less then 2 weeks new and performs perfectly--no problems with the unit.I have the original box, manuals, all accessories, blank warranty card, invoice, and I purchased it from an AUTHORIZED online ES dealer( OneCall ). For those of you that think the 2ES is not a "real" ES receiver I have one thing to say: NOT TRUE. This receiver is heavy ( 35 lbs. ), is very well constructed and very solid. It is the EXACT same as the 4ES ( and I mean all the same features: OP amplification, can turn off the video and digital circuits, same exact EQ and bass management features ) with the only differences being the 4ES has:

-RS 232 port
-1 more channel
-10 watts more per channel
-1 additional optical and coaxial input
-1 additional video input…and that’s it

Here is a direct link:

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...o&i=158STRDA2E

Sonically they sound the exact same --I have listened extensively to both of them. Actually, the 2ES has a better remote in my opinion than the 4ES because it is a learning remote whereas the 4ES has a non-learning remote. This is a TRUE ES receiver and sounds amazing for hometheater and very good for music! I am selling this because I'm upgrading (again...sheese…will this ever end :) ) .

I accept PayPal ( direct transfer ), check ( after it clears ) or a Money Order. I am PayPal Verified, have sold many components on this Board and have referrences upon request.

If interested please email me at [email protected] . Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks