What's new

FS: Sony CDP-XA20ES CD Player (1 Viewer)

Peter_A

Second Unit
For sale is a Sony CDP-XA20ES CD player. This is the unit where the laser pick-up is fixed, and the CD moves to help reduce jitter. The unit is a year old, and is in mint condition. It comes with all the original packaging, box, manual, and of course remote. And, if you live in Canada it even has an extended 5 year warranty through Sony themselves and being a year old, it has about 3 1/2 years left on it. This warranty is transferrable so the buyer is covered.
It retails for $1000CDN, and I'm asking $650CDN(That's approx. $425US) + shipping for it.
Here are some specs on it:
-Fixed Pickup Laser remains stationary while the spindle and disc move on a motor-driven sled which virtually eliminates vibration and improves disc tracking
-Full Feed Forward Digital Filter with 3-stage oversampling for reduced requantization noise
-Current Pulse Digital-to-Analog Converter uses a highly accurate, continuous current source for greater precision than alternating current sources and greater resistance to power supply voltage fluctuations
-Jog Dial Track Access
-8 current Pulse D/A Converters minimize crossover distortion in the CD player, resulting in clean, pure sound reproduction
-Direct Digital Sync circuitry minimizes time-based errors resulting in a more accurate signal and better sound reproduction
-Digital Servo Control: Tracking, Laser Focus, and Disc -Rotation are all controlled digitally for higher precision and less extraneous noise
-Ultra-Rigid Frame & Beam Chassis with Aluminum Front Panel and Anti-Resonant Top Plate reduces vibration and eliminates noise
-Optical digital output for pure, digital-to-digital connection to an MD Recorder, DAT Recorder or Receiver
-Gold-plated analog outputs provide a better connection for a stronger signal and better sound quality
-Variable line outputs give greater control of the audio signal when connecting components
-12-Key Direct AccessTM lets you key in the track you want
-20-Track Music Calendar indicates tracks programmed, played and remaining
-Six Play Modes, Repeat Modes
-Time, Just Time and Program Edit
-Peak Search finds the loudest section of a CD so you know where to set recording levels
-Auto Space
-3-Mode Music Scan
-Time and Manual Fader
-Headphone Jack with volume control
-Three-Year Limited Warranty
-Frequency Response: 2-20,000Hz, ?0.3dB
-Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.0023
-Dynamic Range: Greater than 100dB
-Output Level and Impedance: Fixed: 2 V, 50 kohms
Variable: 0 - 2 V, 50 kohms
Headphone: 28 mV, 32 ohms
Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
Power Consumption: 17W
Dimensions
430 x 121 x 350 mm
Weight
6.1 kg
Please email me if interested, thanks!
------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama
[Edited last by Peter_A on July 13, 2001 at 12:09 AM]

Peter_A

Second Unit
*boink*
------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

Peter_A

Second Unit
Anyone?
I'll even throw in a 1m pair of Esoteric audio cables!
------------------
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks