What's new

FS: SGI 1600SW 17" LCD monitor w/ Number9 AGP Video Card (1 Viewer)

Carl

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD

Silicon Graphics 17.3" Flat Panel LCD Monitor Model 1600SW. It is in perfect working order, looks terrific and has no dead pixels. It includes the power supply and cables.

This card has a AGP bus interface with 32MB memory SDRAM and both a VGA-style monitor connector (hdDB-15) and an SGI digital monitor connector for 1600sw LCD flat panel monitor. With 32mb, this card performs nicely and has terrific resolution.

I have used this monitor and card on a Windows XP computer. They both work perfectly.

Click here for more monitor details and specifications: http://www.sgi.com/products/legacy/displays.html

Please note that the 1600SW monitor cable must be connected to either the included video card (below) or to a multi-link adapter (not included) for use with other VGA cards.

Asking price is $100 shipped. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like some photos of the unit.

Real Name
Dustin
possibly interested. waiting on tax return and waiting to get the rest of my little projects parts... this would definately fit my needs though. :) you are posative it has no bad pixels?

Carl

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, not one I could see. The unit has fairly light usage since it was a HTPC auxiliary monitor.

Real Name
Dustin
cool cool. I will have to see how my funds are once all my other PC parts are bought(restoring/updating an old system i had laying around, as opposed to building an all new one) and if you still have this available. (its actualy realy interesting to read about these things, and see what they went for way back in the day when new).

Real Name
Dustin
This is the part of the show where I cry. LOL. just kidding man. Like I said, wasn't even sure if I would be able to buy it (getting angry at my tax money not being here yet also!!):angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks