What's new

FS: Screen Innovations Black Diamond 1.4 Gain Screen - 113 Inch Fixed (1 Viewer)

VicG1

Auditioning
Real Name
Vic
I'm making a few changes to my system and have decided to sell the front projection screen, a 113 inch (16x9) Screen Innovations Black Diamond with 1.4 gain. If you're looking at this listing, you probably already know that the Black Diamond is the most sought after screen out there for environments with even minimal ambient light.

Mine is the fixed version with a black alcantara frame. The screen was disassembled today and is in perfect condition. I am selling it solely to move up to a larger screen size. It comes with the original frame, literature, and all included mounting hardware. The 113 inch version I am selling is the largest seamless size that Screen Innovations offers for the Black Diamond. I am the original owner. The screen was purchased new from (and installed by) IQ Home Entertainment in Fairfax, VA approximately two years ago.I'm located in Vienna, Virginia (outside Washington, DC) and would prefer a local sale since I don't have the original box (which is essentially useless once you open it), but am willing to pack it and ship it anywhere. As mentioned above, the screen (and frame) is in perfect condition.

Although I paid more than double this amount, I am willing to sell it for $1250. Payment should be via cash or PayPal and does not include shipping or insurance costs.In case you're interested, I'm also selling my projector on eBay- a Sony VPL-VW95ES: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-VPL-VW95ES-SXRD-HD-3D-Projector-/121269086910?pt=US_Video_Projectors&hash=item1c3c336abe

tommyniles

Auditioning
Real Name
Tommy
I live in Virginia and am interested in your screen. Is it still for sale? You can call if you prefer 757-345-1169. Thanks, Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks