What's new

FS: Rotel RSX-1067 7.1 receiver (1 Viewer)

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
For sale is a like new Rotel RSX-1067 7.1 receiver with silver faceplate. Purchased last Fall, wonderful condition. Handles the full complement of surround sound formats and does a wonderful job with music also. Includes original box, remote, and manuals. Pics available upon request.

For full specifications, please see the Rotel web site.

Asking $1850 OBO.

Any serious buyers local to Dover, NJ (07801) are welcome to inspect it in person. Pickup is preferred due to the sheer size and weight of this beast, but I can ship it if necessary.

Personal check or money order preferred (at least 2 weeks to clear), but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

KUEHRIG

Auditioning
Real Name
Kurt
Jay, don't know if you got my last message. Interested in your 1067, don't know if it is still for sale. If so,

A) Why are you selling?
B) What condition is it in?
c) Are there any bids?

I live on Long Island so we aren't too far.

Probably won't get me to $1850 since new is not far from that and I'll get a warranty but hopefully we can work something out.

email me at [email protected] or call me at 646.201.3788.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks