What's new

FS: Rio SP250 portable MP3 cd player (1 Viewer)

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
This thing is unbelievable in terms of quality and features. It is hands down the best portable MP3 cd player available. 700mb of MP3s on 1 cd - think about the possibilities. :D
I used it to listen to audio books. I've only had it for 2 months. I hate to sell it but I must finish my HT upgrade. If anyone is interested, I'm asking for $110 shipped; payment via paypal. These sell for $150+ on ebay.
The only thing I don't have is the second pair of headphones. It comes with two pairs, though both pairs are horrible - you really need to buy a pair. I'll include the one set I still have, but plan on buying a good pair to use with it. I'm also throwing in a tape adapter so you can use it in a car that has a cassette deck.
Thanks.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Hmmmmm, I'm very interested, I'll let you know when I get home around 2AM today...(another 5.5 hours), I'm at the library today, and I'll do a little research on it later.
That's a really great price tho, I must say. I'll probably buy it for myself, and give the Sony discman that I love to my g/f. doh, the magnesium alloy case will be missed.
talk to you in a few hours. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks