What's new

FS: PS2 slim (NEW) (1 Viewer)

Bruce_S

Second Unit

That is correct!! What is wrong with me trying to make some extra money with the toughest product to find this xmas? Remember, the ages of tickle-me-elmo or cabbage patch dolls. Consider it as a finder's fee... :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

I think the newer (slim) models are are short supply as they just hit the shelves within the past few months. This newer model has a built-in network connection and a nice, compact, design.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Folks, please keep in mind the rules for posting in this area, specifically rule #2:

Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum members to point out. Members are trying to sell their items in a safe environment without fear of others trying to undercut their sales.

If you have nothing positive to say, then back away from the "submit reply" button and move on to another topic.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I have something positive to say, this is how the economy works. Look at gameboy DS, if you wanted one - should have gottenit then - it's a good $230 now instead of $150!

Good luck.:star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks