What's new

FS Playstation 2 Loaded with Extras (1 Viewer)

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
For Sale is a PS2 with Original Box, Cables, and Manual. Also included is Sony Component Cables, Optical Cable, Sony Black Dual Shock Controller, Sony Grey Dual Shock Controller, Sony PS1 Memory Card, Sony PS2 Memory Card, and a 6ft Controller Extension Cable. All for $150 plus shipping.

Feedback can be found at

Ebay steephen8040
Audiogon.com stevo8040

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
man I want to give in so badly...aaaagh, noooooo!

I hope you sell this soon!!

Jason Monette

Second Unit
He did refund my money, what I was mad about is that now I have PS2 games but no system and that he backed out, AFTER I sent him the money and told me it would be shipped.

But I did jump the gun, it looks like Steve is willing to go through with the deal, so I apologize.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
yup, if that is the truth, it does truly suck. Post some feedback in the good traders thread :frowning:

Regards

Gregg Loewen
Administrator

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
1st I didn't rip Jason off I refunded his Money promptly. 2nd Since this was life or death for Jason I reoffered to resell him my PS2 and I would Buy Another One. I have still have not heard back from Jason on this.

I'm sure you all have had something that your nagging wife insisted You sell well this was the case. I finally decided today that I work my Ass of and I deserve some perks and I was going to keep my PS2.

I am not a Bad Trader or Seller and as you can see I am willing to sell my PS2 for a good price and go Buy myself a new one. I feel Jason jumped the gun and flew off the handle a little early as if he would have e-mailed me about how he has bought games already I again would have sold and sent him mine and bought a new 1.

The offers still there for Jason and Jason only on the PS2.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
always 2 sides to every story...its bringing tears to my eyes :D

Gregg

Jason Monette

Second Unit
there wasn't really two different sides, we both had the same story, we just had a misunderstanding it seems. Any way we have worked it out, so it is all good!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks