What's new

FS Pioneer VSX 47TX Receiver (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
MSRP $2500

This is 6 month's old and Like New. Will include everything it came with including Orginal Box and packing Material. Will include receipt from authorized dealer.

There is 1 problem with the receiver. The left knob does not change between sources. I do not have an pioneer repair shop nearby and don't feel like paying $100 in shipping charges to get it back and forth.

There is no other problems other then this and I was just using the remote to change between sources so I didn't even find out this problem until a month ago when my batteries in my remote went bad I tried using the knob to change between sources. I did talk to a repair shop and they said this is an easy fix and that the warranty would cover the repair.

$700 shipped is my price with Insurance.

George Caronan

Stunt Coordinator
I second Vito's comments. I have the same unit. Great receiver with detailed sound. It even has an AC-3 for Laserdisc players as well as a phono input. You don't usually find those in the current crop of receivers or pre-amps for that matter. 62 pounds to top it off. Forget the knob...that's what the remote is there for. I hope this convinces someone for you Steve.

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
Steve,

Would you be interested in a trade for a similarly valued and featured receiver? I have a JVC RX-DP20VBK THX Ultra2 receiver, retail $2500, still under warranty in perfect shape. I love the receiver, but your Pioneer has 2 features I'd like to have: MCACC and the AC-3 demod. The JVC otherwise has very similar features, including video transcoding to component, bass management for multichannel in, 2 multichannel ins, MM/MC phono in, and an RF remote.

Thanks,
Chad

Steve F M

Screenwriter
2 Deals fell through.

I also found out that the dealership sold me a "B" stock receiver. This receiver is in perfect condition other then the source knob does not change between sources and you must use the remote to do this.

I am dropping the price $75 to $625 shipped since I found a "R" Sticker on the back of the reciver.

Great price for a great receiver!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks