What's new

FS: Pair of Behringer A500 Amps (1 Viewer)

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
BOTH AMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

$120 each plus shipping from 19606. Continental US only. Payment by Paypal or USPS money order. No extra charge for Paypal.

Non-smoking household. Amps are in good cosmetic shape. Power meters still have the protective plastic on them. Couple of light marks on the top & upper edge of the face. Not really noticeable. 7-8/10 on the Audiogon scale. Original powercords included. No original box or manual. I will include a printed copy from the Behringer site, & I will pack properly.

These are really nice sounding amps for the money. I tried them in both stereo & bridged mode. Definitely better bridged. Reason for selling, I picked these up to play with & in the end I still like my Aragon amp better.

I'm sure most here are familiar with these amps, but if not: LOUDSPEAKERS / AMPLIFIERS - POWER AMPLIFIERS - REFERENCE AMPLIFIER A500 : Professional 500-Watt Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier

PM with questions or for a shipping quote.

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.