What's new

FS: Outlaw Audio 1050 - NIB (1 Viewer)

I have a credit with Outlaw Audio and will have a BRAND NEW, fully-warranted, Outlaw Audio 1050 delivered to your door for $525!. It will come directly from Outlaw. With their recently-lowered price of $499, you could get it from them for $554 including shipping. This saves you almost $30 for exactly the same unit (in addition to the $100 you have saved by their lowered price!). If you have been thinking of getting a 1050, this is a deal too good to pass up. You will end up getting one for less than I paid for mine 3 weeks ago. I love mine!
First one to commit wins! You can even pay via PayPal.
sdg
------------------

Ryan Schnacke

Supporting Actor
Scott and I went in together on a pair of SVS 25-31PC subs. Scott ordered and paid SVS for the pair, while I send him a check. It was a joy to deal with someone as honest and excited about home theater. I would have no qualms about dealing with him again.
Scott,
How'd you end up with the credit?

just a further option to my offer. the $525 gets you a BRAND NEW 1050 delivered, but, since my credit works for anything, i can get you a 1050 B-stock instead delivered for $475. this is really a great deal.
thanks for the comments, ryan, i have the credit because outlaw has done the very honorable thing of offering a credit back to those of us who happened to buy a 1050 within the last 30 days at the old price. since i don't want to buy anything else, and don't plan to anytime soon, they have offered to let ME buy something (using my credit) and ship it directly to someone else.
so, $525 for brand new, or $475 for B-stock. (remember, the 499 price from outlaw doesn't include the $55 shipping)
any takers?
sdg
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks