What's new

FS: NEC LT240 DLP projector (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Looking for a buyer who lives in Calgary, Edmonton, or surrounding areas of Alberta. I may ship to other Canadian locations if shipping cost is reasonable (it probably will be).

NEC LT240, under 50 hours of use. DLP 2x color wheel projector, XGA 4:3, 1600 ANSI lumens, 2000:1 CR. Manufactured January 2003.

VGA-to-BNC breakout cable included, for component video, to allow hookup of progressive scan DVD players.

I can demo if you visit or if the demo location is within the Calgary area.

$4000 CDN.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
The VGA-to-BNC breakout cable is not the official NEC ones (that retail for $50!). It is a regular VGA-to-BNC cable that ends in 5 BNC connectors, with 3 BNC-to-RCA-male adapters at the ends.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I will be heading to Edmonton for the Easter long weekend as well, so there is an opportunity for me to demo/ship the projector while I am up there.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Hey, my sig is NOT for sale. :)

I am willing to ship anywhere in Canada. Price includes shipping now.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Quick question: What do buyers have to worry about if they are from the US? The NEC LT240 can be considered a "computer accessory" or "computer display device". Is it exempt from duty?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks