FS: NEC LT 150 DLP Projector

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lucas Hale, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Lucas Hale

Lucas Hale Agent

Greetings,
    I am selling this projector because I have setup issues with my room (zoom is necessary). Projector is in absolute mint condition with ~1 hour on the bulb (needed to see it for myself). All cables/accessories included. Asking $2200 plus shipping from 24060. Thanks!

2. Lucas Hale

Lucas Hale Agent

Going to Ebay soon...any takers?

3. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

Tell me more aboutit.....

4. Lucas Hale

Lucas Hale Agent

Here's a description taken from NEC:
    NEC's little 3.3 lb. LT150 projector, with XGA computer resolution (1024x768), was designed for the corporate presenter but has become the projector of choice for many home theater enthusiasts for its good color saturation, and high contrast that produces excellent blacks. It's light weight, reasonable price, and awesome 800:1 contrast ratio make it a natural for home theater use with either a DVD player, PC, or high-definition TV source. Full manufacturer’s warranty (3 years I believe). Buyer pays actual shipping. The newest member of the Go!™ Series: the MultiSync® LT150 is light on everything but premium features. Day planner size, they weigh in at just over 3 lbs. and feature AutoSense™ for automated setup and one-touch adjustments. Plus, NEC Technologies’ proprietary VORTEX Technology™ ensures bold, colorful image display with unmatched clarity and detail. Think big. Go! small. Specifications: · Native Resolution: XVGA (1024 x 768) · Technology: DLP by Texas Instruments · Resolutions Supported: VGA through UXGA · Light Output: 800 ANSI Lumens · Contrast Ratio: 800:1 for better blacks · Brightness Uniformity: >80% · Number of Colors: 16.7 million simultaneously · Image Size: 36 to 200 inches diagonal · Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC 4.43 · Fan Noise: 39dB · Net Weight: 3.3 pounds · Dimensions: 9.4(W) x 7.7(D) x 2.1(H) inches · Safety and Regulations: USA: UL 1950 FCC Class B Canada: CSA950 (C-UL) · Accessories: Carrying case, user's manual, remote, battery, CD-ROM, power cable, VGA cable (15 pin mini D-sub), quick connection guide, registration card, lense cap with attachment string. · Vortex Technology: Provides improved uniformity, color, depth and detail for data and video images. · Accublend™ Technology: Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution computers are connected to the projector. · AutoSense™ Technology: Automatic setup and one-touch adjustments for ease of use. · Built-in Presentation Viewer: Download your presentation onto a CompactFlash® and present directly from the projector. · Image Magnification: 64-step magnification with location control. · USB Input: When a USB mouse is connected the presenter can make on screen annotations.
    This projector includes all cables, manuals, remote, and carrying case. Only used for 1 hour!