What's new

FS(MD/VA/DC) $599.00!!!: Atlantic Technology A2000 7ch Amp (1 Viewer)

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD!

$416.00 Paypaled........final price...and must be pick up

....i bought this 2 yrs ago for around 1100+ shipping. Its an amazing amplifier and is made by eastech, the same company behind Parasound. Its a monster weighting at around 80lbs and can virtually power any speaker. It has a burst output exceeding 300watts in 4ohms!!! And it sounds pretty close to my Parasound HCA-2200II, which is a statement in its own right.

Anyways, I am selling off my home theater system and downgrading to a HTIB since i rarely watch movies at home anymore. Since i don't have the boxes anymore, and it weights wayyy too much to ship, how about $599.00 pickup. Its virtually a steal at half of what i paid for.

The amp is the left one, the right is the Parasound. As you can tell it is HUGE, even when placed next to my previously owned Mini's.

Techical Specs described in details: Atlantic Technology A-2000 7 cha Power Amplifier

Call me or email me at 443-756-6341 or [email protected]
I am on the good traders list on AV123, and my audiogon ID is "kinn"

go here for specs, and picture of my amp:

FS(MD/VA/DC) $599.00!!!: Atlantic Technology A2000 7ch Amp - AV123.com Forum

pink

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
roger walters
I have to say that is an amazing amp for the money. This amp will blow your mind. It's not much short of a Cinepro 3K6. Dollar for dollar best bang for the buck. It was also sold by Outlaw. I have the matching Processor for this amp in Titanium in new condition for sale.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I can vouch for this AT amp as I currently use it in my system, unbelievable amazing piece and for this price it is a steal

very high-end unit made by the same company that makes Parasound Classic units

-Gary

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
hahaha..you guys making me change my mind! I love this amp!!! and i am going to be sad to see it go!

I have a parasound HCA-2200II and they almost sound identical, and for half the price, and 3 times as many channels!!!

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
ok......whoever does a total of $416.00 Paypaled..........can have this amp

PRICE IS FINAL!

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard if it didn't require local pickup. ;) Certainly, I would've gone for it, if I lived w/in an hour or so drive from you.

Anyway, I'm sure the buyer will be very happy w/ it.

_Man_

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Amp looks great. Haven't hooked it up yet, but it will be paired with a MartinLogan setup and Lexicon MC1. I can't wait to hear it! Thanks, Jeff

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
enjoy it!!! i was so sad to see it go!

btw..you have some cool coworkers...very funny people!

Users who are viewing this thread