What's new

FS: Marantz SA8001 CD / SACD Player - NEAR MINT! (1 Viewer)

Rich Stone

Stunt Coordinator
Outstanding redbook and SACD performance on this Stereophile Class A rated player. Lightly used and works flawlessly, no issues whatsoever. About a year and a half old and looks/performs as new. Unit is absolutely perfect both cosmetically and functionally!

Sounds terrific on my Thiel/Musical Fidelity setup both on redbook and SACD; certainly worthy of all the positive reviews. Jaw dropping beautiful sound and well built. Bought this primarily to use for SACD but just can't justify it sitting around for the amount of use it gets.

From Stereophile:

"...This, for me, is about as good as "Red Book" gets..."

"...In SACD mode, the SA8001 delivered essentially the same sonic goods as its twice-as-expensive bigger brother..."

"...It's a solid, unpretentious, reliable player that does what it's supposed to do at a reasonable cost..."

"...the Marantz SA8001 might be just what you need to achieve musical satori.."

"...the Marantz SA8001's measured performance is beyond reproach..."

Includes:

-remote & batteries
-original box/packing material
-original manual
-detachable power cable
-cables which came with the unit

Please check my excellent feedback on audiogon.com (rstone), on ebay (richsto), and on headfi.org (richsto). I'll package well and ship ASAP. Buy with confidence, you will not be dissapointed!

Retail: $1,000
$549 plus shipping (I'll work with you on shipping method of your choice)

Priced to sell, thanks for looking......

syncmaster68

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex L. Surugiu
Hello,

I am interested in buying it but I have two questions: do you ship abroad? Would it work on 220V?

Thanks anyway.

Alex S.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks