What's new

FS: LD Star Wars Trilogy, THX Widescreen (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I bought these on Ebay as part of a package deal. I don't really want them so I will give someone here first crack at them. These are not the Definitive or SE box versions, but the last release of the original, unmodified Star Wars Trilogy, in all their THX glory.
I have scanned all sides and they play fine. Discs are clean. Jackets have only a very small amount of wear and are free of creases, tears, dings or other funny stuff. They retain their gloss.
I'm asking $45 plus shipping. Shipping can be either priority or media mail - your choice. I will need your zip code to calculate shipping costs. Delivery confirmation is required. Insurance is your option at $1.10.
I prefer payment via PAYPAL but a money order will do as well.
Post here or e-mail Alan Halvorson
Looks like these have been sold.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV
[Edited last by alan halvorson on July 17, 2001 at 05:33 PM]

Darren Crouse

Stunt Coordinator
Sign me up.
-Darren.
------------------
Religion is the opium of the masses. Revolution is the opium of the intellectuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks