What's new

FS: Klipsch RP3 Towers (1 Viewer)

bruin

Second Unit
My parents would like to sell their pair of 2 Klipsch RP3 powered speakers, only about 6 months old. Never played too loud, properly calibrated and loudest was -20db on their HK320 w/ gains on the HK at +2db. Played as "small speakers" when watching movies and letting our svs handle the low freqs. So basically these have not been pushed hard.

Rubber feet have been installed, can be removed and I have 1 set of 4 spike feet for 1 speaker (I misplaced the other 4 spikes for the other speaker). I would give it a 9.0 on looks because I haven't dusted them in about 2 weeks (check out one of the picks of the back speaker where you can see dust on the floor). Pickup preferred in the Los Angeles region. Shipping is a second option as I still have the original packaging. Auditions are welcome, just PM or email me. Pictures are at this link...

http://www.pbase.com/bruin/klipsch_rp3_for_sale

Asking price is $660obo for the pair

bruin

Second Unit
Hey Hugh,

Naw I didn't. I went with some NEAR bookshelves instead. My parents want to upgrade their Klipsch Towers to NEAR towers or something like them. How about you, what are you planning to upgrade to?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks