What's new

FS: Home Theater Direct Level Three Mains - NIB (1 Viewer)

Scott H

Supporting Actor
For Sale:
One pair of Home Theater Direct Level Three main speakers (bookshelfs). Black. They are new in the box, and have never been connected/used. They include the manual and hardware in it's unopened bag. I have removed them for inspection only. For those as anal as I am, note that I did not touch the drivers! They were not sold as blems, though like other HTD speaks I have seen there is some type of marking that is visible on the tops when the light is just right (the finish used for HTD speakers seems very revealing).
The speakers are in the Los Angeles area, and I would prefer to sell them locally for pick-up. This would also afford the best deal for the buyer. I am asking $180, which is a savings of $47.93 for California buyers (from HTD is $199 speakers/$15 shipping/$13.93 tax).
[email protected]
Thanks.
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Scott H

Supporting Actor
^
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Scott H

Supporting Actor
bump
------------------
My DVD Library

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks