FS/FT: Palm IIIx w/ leather carrying case - Excellent condition, barely used

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JerryW, May 17, 2001.

1. JerryW

JerryW Supporting Actor

**SOLD**
    Palm IIIx in excellent condition (no scratches or blemishes), works flawlessly. I have the box, manuals, software, everything (I'll even include new Duracell batteries). I'm also including an original Palm leather carrying case. I've had the IIIx for about 6 months and I've hardly ever used it. I want $85 (includes shipping via UPS anywhere in the cont USA) or I'll accept DVDs in trade for some of the amount, but I'd like to get about half of the amount in cash. I may also consider trading for a LD player (there's some movies I want on LD that will probably never come out on DVD).
    The following are DVDs I'm currently looking for:
    Army of Darkness (Anchor Bay)
    Das Boot (DC)
    Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Fight Club
    Flatliners
    Good Will Hunting (CE)
    Immortal Beloved
    The Last Starfighter
    Payback
    Leon: The Professional (Uncut version)
    Star Trek II: TWoK
    The Usual Suspects
    X Files: FtF
    Many Criterions (make an offer)
    Email me at jerry@10not11.org with any offers. I've been trading on the AnandTech BBS for a couple years (using the handle Thorn) and I have many references on http://heatware.elitehardware.com/vi...t&option=thorn . My phone number will be provided upon request via email.
    ------------------
    "But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

2. JerryW

JerryW Supporting Actor

^bump^ for the morning.
    ------------------
    "But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy