What's new

FS/FT DVD and XBox games (1 Viewer)

BobP

Stunt Coordinator
Clearing out some room for the plethora of new games/films coming out in the months ahead. I have a +5 here at HTF.com Anything else you want to know just e-mail me.

I have the following XBox / DVD's for sale and/or trade for the want list below but will listen to other possible offers. Opened X-box games are in used condition with some scratching however play perfectly for me. Shipping is included in prices. I accept PAYPAL by credit card or funds transfer through my ID [email protected] For multiple items deals can be worked out. Any questions please e-mail me or PM me. Thank you for looking. Sorry, but only sales to the states currently as I have had a bad experience since there is no way to track packaging with Canada, sorry. Check back as I will be adding others as I go through the collection. As far as long descriptions I never want to mislead or be mislead as far as a product's condition, I would never sell something that did not work for me.
I WILL ALSO ACCEPT CHECK/MONEY ORDERS, BUT WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL RECEIVED AND CHECK CLEARS OF COURSE.

FOR SALE

DVD's
Runaway Jury FS (rental, in perfect condition though no scratches) 8
2 Fast 2 Furious FS (rental, in perfect condition though no scratches) 8
Face-Off 8
Jurassic Park 8
Top Gun 9
Ghosts of the Abyss 12
Once Were Warriors (no insert, 2 small scratches, but you have to tilt DVD just right to see, does not affect play of course) 8

XBox games
Star Wars StarFighter SE (sealed) 10 SOLD
Morrowind (sealed) 13
Ninja Gaiden (perfect condition) 30 TRADED
Vice City 17
Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis 30
LOTR:ROTK 17
Cabela's Deer Hunt 2004 13
Brute Force 10

XBox Advanced A/V Kit (includes S-cable) 15
DVD playback unit 15 TRADED

Want List
Mission Impossible 1&2
Amadeus DC
Ferris Bueller
Looney Tunes Golden Collection TRADED FOR

Super Monkey Ball 2
Pikmin 2
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Gamecube)
POP(Sands of Time) XBox
Beyond Good and Evil XBox
MechAssault TRADED FOR

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks