What's new

FS: Direct TV Tivo DVR R10 (1 Viewer)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I bought this from a local estate sale with the hopes of just using the Tivo feature, but you have to subscribe to Direct TV, so I am putting this unit up for sale. It has a card and power cable with it however no remote. I will pack the unit well for shipping. It has a couple of scratches on it, but nothing major. The unit is silver.

Asking price is $30 plus $10 shipping. If you have been a member here for a while with no problems, I accept Paypal. US only please.

Brandon

dfinsjay

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Torres
I am a Directv customer and Im curious to know if the DVR function will work once connected, or will I have to subscribe to an additional Tivo service?

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I do know that the unit works, I just don't know much else about it honestly. I hooked it up to my tv right away to see if it works. My friend said that once connected to satellite you can use some of the features for Tivo, but not all of them if you are not a subscriber. Whoever had it before me has some news programs on there that I watched to see if it worked or not. Let me know if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks