What's new

FS: Denon Aktis RC8000 Remote Control (1 Viewer)

Patrick G

Second Unit
I am selling the Aktis remote that came with my AVR-4802. It's NEVER been used, and is still in its original plastic wrapper. Includes manual, but no box, because they don't include a box when packaged with the receiver. $250

Ken Arnold

Agent
Real Name
Ken Arnold
I'm about to buy a 4802 so of course I'm curious why you never used the remote. Something I should know, or do you have a pronto or such?
While I have the chance, how do you like the 4802 itself? Good sound on the amps? What did you have before, and how does it compare?
Thanks.
[Edited last by Ken Arnold on October 12, 2001 at 10:53 PM]

Patrick G

Second Unit
Yes, I have a Pronto, so I have no use for the Aktis. And I just can't stand the thought of having $250 lying around inside the empty 4802 box. I did the same thing previously with my 5800 which I recently sold. I sold it because #1- it still has a huge resale value, even without the Aktis, #2- the looming upgrade for the 5800 is rumored to cost at a MINIMUM $400, which is just too damn high for me to even consider paying, and #3- the 4802 has just about everything the 5800 has, not to mention all the features that are supposed to be included in the 5800 upgrade. It really only lacks the power of the 5800, which I don't need since my room isn't very large. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet since I've only had it 2 days. I'll let ya know though.

Users who are viewing this thread