What's new

FS Denon 4802 (1 Viewer)

AndyHangartner

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD!!!!!!!!!
Less than one year old Denon 4802 with th Atkus touch screen remote. Original box,etc..I prefer my Sony,others prefer Denon, not used since I got my Sony a couple of months ago. Like new condition, probably some light scuffs on the remote.
$1300 includes shipping to a US residence
Should go fast at this price. In a week I will list on E-bay. I accept paypal with the 2.9% added that it costs me.
e-mail direct with questions.
andy

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Great price. You should be aware that you are not allowed to charge a surcharge on paypal transactions on the HTF:

There is a new regulation implemented on paypal that everyone should know about. It can be found under the Terms of Use at the bottom of the paypal page.
"No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
While you can't surcharge for PayPal transactions, you could post a price (with the charge built-in) and then offer a "cash" discount to purchasers. Well, I don't want to crap this thread up anymore, so here's a bump for you.

Great price on the 4802!

AndyHangartner

Stunt Coordinator
Well Matt thanks for the info. I will accept credit cards payments through paypal w/o the added 2.9% to my fellow HTFers
andy;)

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I would buy the 4802 in a heartbeat.....but I need to sell my 4800 and 5200 amp to do it.

Great price!!

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks