What's new

FS: Custum-Built Ent Center - Perfect for a Big Screen RPTV! Seattle area only! (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
SOLD
-----------------------------------------------------------
Custom Built 5 piece Entertainment Center built in Turkey (the country) just last year!
Original price: $1350.00
Reason I am selling: It's too BIG for my new apartment and I'm buying a larger TV!
Features:
Natural wood stain in color, lighting
* 2 large Equipment racks (which go on each side of the Center piece), each have 4-5 shelves for your HT equipment, with smoked glass on the doors. The bottom of each rack features a huge storage area for DVD's - LD's or anything else)
*Length/Width is 12.5 feet (all 5 pieces lined up together)
*Center piece will house up to a 53" 4:3 RPTV or perhaps a larger 16:9 Widescreen RPTV. Exact Measurements are 47" H x 47" W I believe. Center piece also has 2 doors w/ handles that extend out and then close to completely hide the TV area. Above the TV area is a huge center shelf (perfect for a center speaker). Above the center shelf is another shelf that has 3 lights (perfect for displaying something nice)
*The 2 end peices have 3 large curved shelves for displaying itmes or to place front speakers on perhaps.
I live in Tacoma, WA (Brookdale Road - Aviara Apartment Homes - about 15 minutes off I-5) and would need you to come by and pick up this unit if you want it. You'll need a large pick-up truck or U-Haul to do so. I will help with loading and unloading of the Entertainment center also. It is definitely a 2 man job.
SOLD !!
Payment must be made in cash upon pickup or via PayPal.
This is an incredible deal! But, I absolutely must get rid off this wall unit and I need to do it quick. Unit is in good shape. It will be avialable for pickup/show on November 1st.
Link Removed
* Above image w/ enter Doors open to show 53" RPTV
Link Removed
* Above image with doors closed to hide 53" RPTV
Please email me with any questions. If you would like to stop by my apartment - please contact me for directions first and to arrange a meeting date/time.
[email protected]
------------------
I WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN NEW MEXICO AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T-SHIRT
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed
[Edited last by Michael D. Bunting on October 28, 2001 at 04:31 PM]
[Edited last by Michael D. Bunting on October 28, 2001 at 04:32 PM]
[Edited last by Michael D. Bunting on November 01, 2001 at 04:22 PM]

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Mike,
Nice setup :)
BTW-your the second person (see Eric M. Jones Post) in that area that I noticed was selling their HT stuff, has the economy gone bad in that area of the country? Wish I lived up that way, beautiful part of the country. Good Luck!
patriot.gif

------------------
Regards,
Todd

My HT

[Edited last by Todd Barattini on October 28, 2001 at 09:45 AM]

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Todd
Thanks for the kind words.
I just moved up here from Biloxi, MS this past week. The apartment we found (I'm not ready to buy a house yet, unfortunately) is fairly large - but this Entertainment Center will be a very tight fit if it even fits at all.
I had it custom made in Turkey and I really wish I would have designed it differently - it's freakin' huge!!! It looks so small in those pictures above but alas, it's not!
I'm also selling a Sony DVP-CX870D 300+1 DVD changer simply because I'm interested in purchaing a new Progressive Scan DVD player (not sure which one though) to compliment a new Toshiba 57HX81 I will be buying soon.
I think the economy in this area is pretty good. I did hear that Boeing might be laying off some people now that they didn't get that latest contract from the US Government though.
So, no - not selling everything due to hard times - just trying to sell things to accomadate new things I want :)
------------------
I WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN NEW MEXICO AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T-SHIRT
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Hi Mike,
A question for you regarding the entertainment center.
Could the two stereo cabinet pieces be put together side by side and then have an end piece on either side.
In otherwords, I too am taking delivery of a Tosh 57HX81 on Nov 1 and am looking for a stereo cabinet to house all my gear. I would put these four pieces together and have them on a separate wall. Since the center tv housing would not work for me as well, I could put this in my daughters room for her to use.
Let me know if you think this would work
thanks
Chuck Frady

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Chuck
I don't think you could do what you are asking without buying a new crown molding (and then staining it to match) for the top of the 2 equipment rack pieces. They are not flat edges unfortunately - It is very hard to tell this in the picture - sorry. But the crown moldings on top do come off so it is probably very possible to refit them or leave them off entirely.
The Toshiba 57HX81 will also indeed fit in the Center peice of the Entertainment center also (so you could use all 5 pieces if you wanted) it's just that you would need a large wall (12 ft 6 inches is the length of the Entertainmnet Center).
My furniture is scheduled to be dropped off on October 31st. (We just moved up here last week) Please contact me if you would like to take a look at it, before then if possible, as I may try to sell it to the Movers :)
------------------
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
So the Tosh will fit in there. Great. If you are 100% sure that it will slide in there and fit (I don't have the measurement specs for the 57HX81). Then I would like to have a look at your entertainment center when it arrives.
Please PM me with a contact number so we can work out a deal. I am assuming you are living in Parkland or Spanaway, next to McCord AFB?
I grew up in that area and remember many many times, watching the air shows there.
Chuck

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
Maybe we can have your movers, just move it on over to Redmond and deliver it to my new pad.
If you think this is a possibility, let me know
Chuck

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Payment must be made in cash upon pickup or PayPal if you prefer. If using PayPal, price will be $365.00 to cover the fees they charge.
No Surcharges. Under Visa and MasterCard regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods).
This is both a PAYPAL, and a federal rule. FYI.
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Okay - Price is now $365.00 no matter how you pay for it.
Chuck - Our deal still stands. I'll give you a call on Wednesday.
------------------
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Chuck -
Sounds Good
I also just private messaged you about a matching bookshelf that my wife just authorized me to sell :) a few minutes ago. We just don't have the room and we still have alot of furniture to find a spot for as well :)
Heres a link to a picture of it:
Link Removed
Talk to you Wednesday!
Mike
------------------
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed
[Edited last by Michael D. Bunting on October 28, 2001 at 09:49 PM]

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Lance -
Yes - the deal did go down. Last night.
Thanks Chuck!
------------------
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Chuck Frady

Second Unit
For Sale,
HUGE Custom made Entertainment Center. $1000 plus shipping .....hehe
Just kidding.
Thanks again Mike,
I asked the Magnolia Hi Fi delivery team take everything upstairs from my garage. They did it gladly. See, great customer service.
Chuck

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Hehehe....
Enjoy! Both the Toshiba & the HUGE Ent. Center!
eek.gif

I may head over to Magnolia this weekend. That's awesome that they hauled that thing into your home!
Best Regards,
Mike
------------------
Link Removed
My DVD Collection
Link Removed
[Edited last by Michael D. Bunting on November 02, 2001 at 02:22 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks