What's new

FS: Chief RPA ceiling mount for Sony HS10/20 & BenQ 8700/8700+ (1 Viewer)

Hi,

I have a chief RPA ceiling mount that will work with the Sony HS10/20 and the BenQ 8700/8700+ projectors. Included are the RPA mount, 4" square CMA105 ceiling plate, and projector specific mounting plates. The plate for the sony is thin metal. When I went from the Sony HS10 to the BenQ 8700+ I needed a new plate. Since this would cost over a $100 I made my own out of 1/4" plywood and painted it black. It looks nice and isn't very visible when installed. I also have 2 extension pipes. One is 12" long and the other is an adjustable Chief pipe. It is adjustable from 18" to 24" in 1" increments.

I am asking $85 for the RPA, the projector specific plate for either your Sony or BenQ, the ceiling plate and will throw in the 12" pipe if needed. I paid $200 for these items new plus shipping costs. If you would like the chief adjustable pipe add $10. This pipe alone cost $100. I have all the screws, nuts etc. I am selling because I recently purchased a hushbox for my BenQ. I am willing to break up the parts for sell if needed.

My Ebay id is 1100porphyry if you would like to check my feedback. Buyer pays shipping and I will accept paypal, money order or check. If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Chief's website is www.chiefmfg.com

Thanks,
Tom

The Sony specific plate has been sold.

Now, the Chief mount will only work for the BenQ 8700/8700+ projectors. I am lowering the price for the setup. It is being lowered from $85 to $50. Buyer still pays shipping.

Thanks,
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks