What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics VR10 and VRS Surrounds (1 Viewer)

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all! Just upgraded my speaker system to the new Klipsch Ref 7 line so I need to sell off my old speakers. Here is what I have:
-Boston Acoustics VR-10 Center Channel (In Near Mint condition and works perfect. Includes manual.)
$130 SHIPPED
-Boston Acoustics VRS Dipole Surrounds (Both are in near mint condition and work perfect. Includes manual and mounting brackets.)
$120 SHIPPED
-Boston Acoustics VRS Dipole Surrounds (Both are in cosmetic near mint shape. However 1 speaker has a rattling sound inside. I think it is a little piece of plasic from when the speakers were installed in the unit. THE SPEAKER WORKS PERFECT. I have never had a single problem with the speaker. No manual for these, but DO include mounting brackets.)
$90 SHIPPED
-I also have a pair of VR-30's but selling these over the net will be very hard to do because of their size. If anybody in Kansas would be interested in coming by I would be happy to sell them locally.
Email if you are intersted. Thanks to all!
------------------
...transmission terminated...
Anubis
[email protected]
[Edited last by DanSt on August 20, 2001 at 01:17 AM]

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
YGM re:90$shipped VRS
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Would you be interested in trading thr BA VRS's for a pair of 12' MIT PcSquared high end speaker cables? They were $400 a pair new. Spades on one end pins on the other. I loved them but due to equipment moves they will no longer work.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, but I really need the money to help pay off my new Klipsch speakers.
wink.gif
Plus, I don't have any use for those cables. Sorry.
------------------
...transmission terminated...
Anubis
[email protected]

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Hey Dan,
Great to see someone else from Wichita on here. I have 4 BA CR8's and two M90C center speakers. I would like to come by sometime and check out your speakers. I really want to upgrade my center channell would the VR10 be an upgrade over the M90C?
Send me an E-mail if you are interested in showing them.
Did you buys yours at Custom Sound?
Kevin C.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks