What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics VR-12 Full-range Center Channel (1 Viewer)

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
For Sale: Boston VR-12 Center Channel

VR-12 Specs (from the Boston website)
Lynnfield 1" VR Tweeter
Dual 6.5" full-range
4.5" midrange
5-way rear binding posts
Black Ash finish (w/grill)
(original retail is $400)

VR12 Reviews at Audioreview.com (one of their highest scoring CCs ever)

This is a hefty speaker, but probably one of the finest center channels ever made. Voices sound extremely natural and stay coherent even when the mains are really rocking in action movies; it also has enough low end to blend in with the mains when effects are panned across the front of the soundstage.

I have the original box, packing materials, and product literature; the speaker is in great condition and has been adult-owned in a smoke-free environment. My asking price is $250 with free shipping to the continental US only. I accept personal checks, money orders, PayPal, or cashiers checks.

Please email me at [email protected] with questions or offers. Thanks!

Here is a picture of my VR-12 with the grill on:

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
This speaker was purchased from the store in summer 2000, and I bought it from Patrick Sklenar on this board around 2002.

I'm going to post a few other pictures of it this afternoon by request. Also, I reactivated my PayPal account, so I will be able to accept credit card payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks