What's new

FS: BlueJeans SACD/DVD-A 5.1ch Cable 6ft (1 Viewer)

Jigesh Patel

Stunt Coordinator
BlueJeans 5.1ch audio cable for DVD-A/SACD analog connection

Beldon 1505F / Canare RCAPs - here's the info. Excellent condition - like NEW. 6-FT length with Techflex jacket. Comes from a non-smoking no-pet household. Priced to sell: $70.00 Plus $5.00 Priority Mail Shipping. PayPal/MO accepted. Shipping within US only. Ships from ZIP 10520 (NY). E-mail: [email protected]

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
I must be reading the link wrong but the bluejeans website seems to be selling the cable for $69.95 and you're selling a used cable for $70.00

Is this right?

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
To the last posters comments:

First, forum rules indicate that comments should not be made relative to pricing. As always it is buyer beware.

Second, to correct their information, the cost from the web site would be as follows for a 6-feet of six-conductor cable (5.1 cable) with techflex: $89.95 + 9.50 shipping. Therefore, the cost is nearly 75% of new, including shipping. Not bad for a cable that has a pretty good price to start.

Jigesh, good luck with the sale of your item.

Mike

Ian_J

Stunt Coordinator
Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuseeeeeeeeeeeeee me for asking a question. Next time I'll be sure to send a private message.

Jigesh Patel

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks a lot, Mike for clarification.

Ian probably saw wrong cable or wrong length.Here are their prices - see for length 6ft with 6ft techflex. I am not selling this cable to make any profit because everyone knows bluejeans site and price; and if my price is not right, they would simply order from them. Just clarification - I'm not offended!

I paid (just 2 months back) $89.95 plus $9.50 shipping. The 6-ft of 6-cables really turn out to be heavy and shipping would definitely cost around $10.00 - while I'll be sticking to my shipping estimate of $5.00 anywhere in the USA. Isn't it as transparent as the cables' sonics?

My e-bay username is jigesh2000 and audiogon user name is jigesh - if anyone wants to see my feedbacks.

Thank you.

shaneT

Grip
Mike,
I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle at the irony of your post.
Immediately after stating the no price comment policy, you proceeded to price comment.
Anyway. Bump for some cables that I would like.
Unfortunately I'm strapped for cash until winter break comes.
(still in college)

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
shane - I saw the irony immediately when I did it. :D

I debated whether I should make the comment with the corrected price, but I felt a correction was in order.

Of course, I get the biggest chuckle when I see a price for an item and I know it can be had for cheaper new in the store.

In any case, I guess I get twenty lashes with a wet noodle.

Mike

Andy_A

Second Unit
Regarding the post by Ian and Mike about price, all the posting guidelines state is:
Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum members to point out
So technically Ian's post was in violation of posting rules while Mike's was not. However, I don't think Ian meant any ill-will by his post, he was just ignorant of the rules and the pricing structure on Blue Jeans' website. Any easy rule of thumb: if there is ever any doubt, PM the seller.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Blue Jeans makes some really nice cables actually.

I have some of their component cable s(one thats 40 feet actually) and I very happy with their products.

This 5.1 cable is a nice deal. If it was the 8 channel cable I would snap it up for myself.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks