FS: Amps and speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DonnyD, Mar 23, 2007.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Spring cleaning !
    Onkyo M-282 amp. 2 channel, 2x100 @ 8 ohm, 2x125 @ 6 ohm. Like new, very nice amp. Paired alongside some other notable amps, this amp displays a clean sonic range and keeps up well regardless of volume required at the moment. Has a signal loop for chaining amps, input gain control, 12v trigger or audio sensing turn on. I don't have the original box but I do have the manual. $125 + shipping.

Harmon-Kardon PA2000. Bridgeable, multi channel amp. Rated at 2x100 bridged or 4x45, this amp is very clean and looks really good in a system config. All front lights work. Very dynamic amp and seems to have a little more oomph than an amp its size. Strong and well defined presentation. No original box but I do have the manual. $175 + shipping.

JBL S412p. 4 way, built in amp for the woofer. Very typical presentation in mids and highs with adjustable lfe. Clean, black cabinets with the classic copper colored drivers. Grills intact with a small dimple in one of the tweets which of course, does not affect performance. Been using these in a separate room system driven by the above listed Onkyo amp. I had these listed previously and had a lot of interest but lack of shipping seems to be a downside. I now have capability to package and ship these securely. They are large and fairly heavy. $350 picked up in Jackson, Tenn. or $350+ $80 packaging + shipping.

I've done several deals here on HTF, Audiogon, and ebay. Although I am usually buying, sometimes I have to move out some of what I've bought.

2. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Lower Prices on all.....Again, these amps are a wonderful inexpensive way to excite your HT system.