What's new

FS: Almost New EnergyTake 5 System: $260 (1 Viewer)

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I just got this set from Westly T, and after finally settling it in and getting it calibrating it, my father gave me a great set of 4 Boston Acoustics with a matching center, so I am going to part with these Energys; I've probably watched 3 or so movies total with these, and they have no cosmetic defects and the piano black finish. I also have all of the original packaging that I can ship these in.
Everything you've heard about these is true: they are simply the best system I've heard for under $1000, and since the satelites are smaller, the Wife Approval Factor is rated as very high.
This includes 1 Take 1 center and 4 Take 2 satellites; price is $260 plus shipping to your location, which should be around an additional $10 for FedEx ground.
If you are in the Atlanta Metro area, I will deliver these for free to your door, and I can deliver as soon as next Tuesday.
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Westly T

Second Unit
I picked these up for Matt Stryker less then a month ago from The Good Guys, so they are basically new and still have the full warranty. I forgot to send him the receipt, but if you buy them from him, I can send a copy of the receipt for the warranty. I think these are again priced at about $450, if I remember correctly from the last time I went in the store (for a few days they were discounted).
------------------
- Wes
My Home Theater
The MMG were replaced with 1.6QR's and added Marantz MA-700's. SVS is here. Ok, allot more then that has changed, I'll update my page some day...

LanceR

Auditioning
I might be interested in these. Gotta run it by the Mrs. tonight and I'll try and contact you tomorrow morning.
Lance

ToddW

Auditioning
If you or anyone else wants to upgrade this to a 7.1 system, I have a pair of take2 speakers that I used for about 2 years as Front Effect speakers on a Yamaha system. Which means they were used VERY lightly only during movies.
I'll sell em for $90 plus shipping OBO.
Thanks,
Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks