What's new

FS: 92" Da-Lite HCCV Perm Wall Screen (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I have a MINT Da-Lite 92" HCCV Perm Wall screen and it's yours for $350 SHIPPED! This is Da-Lite's "gray" screen that enhances black levels in the common LCD and DLP projectors used today.

Here are real pictures:

The screen might as well be brand new...it's always behind closed curtains when not in use and looks the same as the day it was installed!

Email me with questions and have a wonderful day!

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Erik:

92 inch? 80x45 ? Is it the Cinema Vision? If not which one?

Does the frame attach easily to the wall?

I have a a Hitachi Home 1. Currently using a homemade 80 by 48 screen made of frosty white formica.

Think I'll like this better? I'm concerned my PJ may not have enough lumens to handle this properly.

Mike

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Hi Mike! You're correct on the measurements...45x80...92", and it IS the Cinema Vision.

It's SUPER EASY to attached to the wall...screw right through the frame then attach screen to frame via the snaps! Your done! :D

Oh, I KNOW this screen will look better than a formica one. And I sell that PJ and it has enough lumens for a nice image...given you can control ambient like to a reasonable degree. This screen will give you deeper blacks and richer colors than your DIY formica.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I installed my new Stewart...and boxed up this Da-Lite...now it's waiting for a shipping address!

So...price dropped to $350 + shipping! I want this out of my basement!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks