What's new

FS: 3-Month Old Creative Labs 6GB Silver Nomad Jukebox for $205 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I'm selling a 3-month old Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox. The unit's color is silver and it comes with 6GB of memory.
The protective plastic on the LCD screen has never been removed and the LCD screen is hence pristine. The unit will come complete in its original box with original manuals.
There are four small scratches on the unit. Three of the scratches are on the bottom of the unit on the battery lid. One of the scratches is on the top of unit. All scratches are extremely small.
I have an excellent eBay feedback rating and will accept payment via PayPal, check, or money order (all pending clearance).
The price of this unit is $215 shipped. If you pay via check or money order, I will offer a $10 discount (as per PayPal's terms of service).
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at [email protected] (remove the .nospam).
Thanks!
[Edited last by Don Black on July 24, 2001 at 02:17 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks