What's new

FS: (2) Stryke AV15’s new in the box. (1 Viewer)

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
(2) Stryke AV15’s new in the box.
These subs are actually at TC sounds right now being rebuilt for full excursion and with new dust caps.
If sold in time, I will have them shipped directly from TC Sounds to the buyer. If not, they will come to me, and then I will send them to the buyer.
I am asking the price I paid - $360 and that will include shipping, even if they do not get sent directly to the buyer from TC Sounds.
These subs are hard to get right now, but my plans for using them have changed.
[email protected]

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator
Brian

Any idea how long it would take to get these? And why are they being rebuilt? Was it because of the spidering problem or something else? And what does "rebuilt for full excursion" mean? I would assume that they would come with factory warranty? Sorry for all the questions...;)

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
For anyone else interested:

The subs should be rebuilt the week of 3/24/03.

I never used them before the rebuild; they are not being rebuilt because of something I did. They are being rebuilt because of a production problem other than the cosmetic dust cap. I would rather not discuss the problem, as many of them may have it, and I know 99% of the people will never see it and I do not think it would be correct for me to post the problem and then everyone want there subs fixed for a problem that I might just be anal over and they may never know about. . . .I found it and wanted it fixed.

I talked to John and he said there would not be a problem with turning the warranty over to the new owner, since the woofer would be shipped out directly from TC Sounds.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread