What's new

FS: 1 Sony SA-WM40 12" subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Stephen Jenkins

Auditioning
UPDATED TO INCLUDE PRICE.

I'm selling this 12" long-throw woofer from the highly aclaimed Sony SA-WM40 subwoofer. Please note, I'm not selling the whole unit, JUST THE WOOFER. I bought this with the JBL upgrade, and have no use for the stock woofer, however, people say great things about it, so here is your chance to snag one for cheap.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what to ask for this, so the first person to offer me $60 for it can have it, it's never been used. I'm mainly just trying to get it out of my house.

Buyer also pays insured shipping.

Cheers.

Rick_E

Agent
Stephen,

Do you still have this subwoofer? If so, I'm interested. Check your private messages.

Brett_H

Second Unit
Stephen,

I thought I PM'd you regarding this, but now I don't see it in my "sent items" view.... Regardless, I'll also post my question here, maybe someone's got an answer:
You mention that you "bought this with the JBL upgrade". Care to elaborate? I've already own the Sony sub, but I've been out of the HT loop for a while and haven't heard of this one. A search didn't turn up anything relevant.

Thanks,
-Brett.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks