What's new

FS – entire Laserdisc collection (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Here’s the deal – I have a collection of 500 Laserdiscs and I have no interest in becoming a merchant and selling them off one by one. So it’s an all-or-nothing deal. If you happen to live in the Portland Oregon area and would be willing to pick them up, all I ask is $150 compensation. If you live elsewhere and would like me to mail them to you, then I would need an additional $300 for packaging and shipping costs – yes, believe it or not, fifty 10-pound packages cost $5.38 each to ship via media mail! Go to the following link to see the complete list:
LaserDisc Database

Some highlights:
COMPLETE 40 disc set of Star Trek – The Original Series
Complete seasons 1 and 2 of Star Trek – The Next Generation
My Fair Lady 30th Anniversary Box
The Wizard of Ox – Ultimate Oz Box
That’s Entertainment – Treasury Box
Dances With Wolves – Extended Cut, Big Box
Star Wars – Definitive Collection Box
Star Wars – Special Edition Box
Huge collection of Disney discs

Discs have been well cared for and are free of fingerprints and scratches; however, some of the titles may be victims of laser-rot.

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
I'm intersted but the link provided to see what the disk are isn't working. Is is possible for you to email me a list?

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
The link is kind of weird. The website sort of wants you to log in, but you don't really have to. Mouse over the tab marked search, and a drop-down menu will have a selection called "search user", click that and type my user name, bwcinemascope, into the box and click OK. Then click the magnifying glass, and then click "list all by title" and there you should have it.

If you still can't access the list, PM me with an email address and I'll mail you a list.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Just bumping this to let you all know that my collection is still available if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Mike Brantley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Brantley
Thank you, Mark. I'll give them a good home.

Man, I've got the bug now for those big discs. Anybody else out there got more 'em taking up too much space?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks