What's new

From Dusk Till Dawn 2-disc SE (R2 - German) Who sells it? (1 Viewer)

Chad B.

Second Unit
I read in an older HTF thread that there was a 16X9 From Dusk Till Dawn 2-disc Special Edition DVD released in Germany. Can anyone confirm this and tell me where I can purchase it?
------------------
g, [email protected]

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
Chad,
With the laws as they are right now in Germany, I think you can forget about buying it. It would be on the index (a "black list", if you will) and only be possible to buy "under the counter", shops are not allowed to put it on shelves or do any kind of marketing. And this also means that buying per mailorder is also impossible, you would have to show up in person, ID in hand (18 or older).
frown.gif

Someone correct me if I have this wrong.
-Christian

Jerome_m

Auditioning
You can buy "From dusk till dawn" on DVD at amazon.de, but I do not see any reference to a 2-discs set. If indeed there is a version that is put to the index, you will not find it by mail order, unfortunately. I will check for you if such a version exists, but can't promise anything.

Roland Wandinger

Stunt Coordinator
This German SE is available openly for sale at any store here in Switzerland for either direct sale or online order. We don't have such BS laws as in Germany!
You might be able to order it at:
http://www.uoe.ch

Chad B.

Second Unit
Thanks for the replies. I tried to respond sooner but HTF was down everytime I tried.
frown.gif

Anyway, I ordered the only one UOE had listed for Zone 2. It does not specify if it's a 2-disc but it does list the Full Tilt Boogie so hopefully I'm right to assume that's the correct one. Can anyone verify this?
------------------
g, [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks