What's new

Friends Season 3 problem? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Disc 4 seems to have a problem (feature?) on the episode menu with all entires on the right side of the screen. Every right entry starts as a normal episode (part prior to theme song) and instead of going into the theme song it stops and goes back to the episode menu. I tried it on 2 players and still the same results. It seems to be going into "quick preview" even though my wife is certain that she didn't select that mode. Plus the entries on the left side work normally. There are no signs of disc damage or dropouts (no pixelation, etc).

Any ideas what this could be or is it an issue with this particular set( i.e. happend in authoring and thus being on every single region 1 disc).

Thanks for all help
Scott

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Did you make sure not to highlight the coffee mug in front of the episode title, but the title of the episode instead? On the left side this isn't a problem because you start out with an highlighted episode title anyway, but when you wanna move to the right side you need to press the right arrow twice. Pressing it only once will highlight the "preview coffee mug". This applies to all discs though, not just disc 4.
Alternately, you may just wanna use the play all option and then chapter skip forward to the desired episode. Should work as well.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks