What's new

Friends Season 10 (1 Viewer)

John*D

Second Unit
Someone at DVDtalk said they saw a prototype of it from a friend at the WB and it was made of WOOD with a plexiglass door (I think).

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Thanks for letting me know where that review was Mike.

$20 for the box to hold all 10 seasons... I don't think so... not for me atleast... no matter how nice it is. As far as I am concerned it isn't something that is needed... it's just a little bonus luxury for the series.I would have considered it if it was just the shipping though.

Josh_HI

Second Unit

Well for $20 it better be made out of freaking gold! I guess they wanna make some $ now since they have had so many of those rebates with the Friends dvds....Which sucks for me because I was never able to do any.:angry: :thumbsdown:

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

This isn't a cardboard case; it's going to cost money to ship the thing. At least Warner Bros is offering the case to those who already have the other seasons.

Gord

Joel C

Screenwriter
It's made of wood, it says so right on the insert. But the door is "acrylic," or so it says.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Well I'll pay it. I actually expected a cardboard box, but it's great to hear this is heavy-duty. As I said above, I think the box would look amazing on my shelf, and would serve as a testament for collecting this series for the past number of years. :)

Matthew J

Agent
Wow from that review it seems like the great hour retrospective that aired before the finale isn't included at all.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Okay, I'll go for it, since this is the first show I purchased on DVD and will be the first long-running show I'll complete on DVD.

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
for those who got the 10th season, can you show us pix of the the form needed to purchase the box? or at least tell us what are the requirements written on the form? the offer will last till?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
It's unfortunate, but I sort of expected it. When "Frasier" The Final Season" was announced, I was hoping for the "Analyzing The Laughter" retrospective to be included, and of course it wasn't. So this really doesn't come as much of a surprise. If I was a betting man, I'd also say that when the 9th season of "Everybody Loves Raymond" is released, the special which preceeded that finale will also be omitted.

Josh_HI

Second Unit

Obviously it will cost to ship it.And I am greatful to have it offered. I was just kind of stunned to hear that it's $20. I'm sure when I see it on Tuesday it will be well worth it.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I can't wait for tomorrow to finally complete my set! Yeah! Friends is now at an end.

Kudos on a wooden box! Yep. I think I'll just have to have this.

Bane

Auditioning
Today I got Joey - Season 1, from Amazon. It's Region 2.

Audio: 2.0 Dolby Surround
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 Widescreen - Colour
Run Time: 504. Mins. Approx.
Languages: English
Hearing Impaired: English
Subtitles: English, Dutch
Special Features: None

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking forward to tomorrow too!

I wish I had Joey Season one but Region 1 has not been released yet! :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks