What's new

Friday Night Lights - Season 4 - NBC (No DirecTV spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Friday Night Lights begins its NBC run tomorrow. I don't think I'll watch again, since I watched in the winter, but I'll be interested to read your comments.

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
Just watched the first episode after watching last season's finale.

Wow. I really missed this show! So glad it's back! Coach T is the best.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Was there a scene where Coach talked to Mike Leach at a gas station about "finding your inner pirate?" I assumed after it aired on DirecTV that that scene would be cut for the NBC broadcast--especially after Leach was fired from Tech.

Louis C

Supporting Actor
I loved that whole fight scene with Landry, and then coach yelling at the malcontents to get the hell out. Then there was Tami and the petty coin toss fix. Riggins quitting college. The fight at the pool party.

Wow. Quite a season opener. This show is still outstanding - no sign of decline in writing, acting, or production values. .

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

Was there a scene where Coach talked to Mike Leach at a gas station about "finding your inner pirate?" I assumed after it aired on DirecTV that that scene would be cut for the NBC broadcast--especially after Leach was fired from Tech.

Yes, the weird "finding your inner pirate" scene was broadcast on NBC in the second episode.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know what field they shoot at for East Dillon? I think I know where they go for the original Dillon High.

JanuaryMan

Agent
Real Name
Robert
I"m so glad I got back into this show. Derek Phillips (Billy) and Michael B. Jordan (Vince) were particularly strong tonight. Anyone know what that song was at the end?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Sad that this is the final episode of the season this coming Friday, 8/6. I will be curious as to how much gets resolved in this episode and how much will be left to be continued next season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Such a short season, but better than nothing. Everything is really hitting the fan leading into the finale.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It seems that most of the plotlines for the season were resolved in the finale. I was disappointed that Luke Cafferty didn't have a heart to heart talk with his mother to at least try again to convince her to stop her crusade after Tami.

One more season to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks