What's new

French DVD Sites? (1 Viewer)

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Anybody know of any English speaking French sites where I can order the Region 2 French, RKO Titles including the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers Musicals?
I've been to a few French sites that have them, but can't understand a word of the ordering instructions.
------------------

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...imagine how a Frenchman feels who would like to order from a UK site but couldn't understand a word of the instructions...
. . .
wink.gif
. . .

Jerome_m

Auditioning
I don't think there is any and you should also realise that the discs may only have French menus or, worse, French language.
A solution might be to usewww.amazon.fr. If you are registered in another amazon site, it will already know your details when you log on and, although the site is in French, it behaves in the same way than English amazon sites, so you can figure out what is going on if you know the English speaking site.

Sandra

Agent
DVDzone2 has an english version. They're the only ones AFAIK.
They're based in Belgium and so sell the Benelux version, which may differ sometimes from the French one.
Prices are in Euro and generally quite expensive compare to R2 UK.
Had a look for some Astaire/rogers titles but no luck, their choice is very limited unfortunetly.
I uess your best bet is to try with the altavista translator.
If you're really desperate, post here and I'll translate (I'm french btw).

Chad B.

Second Unit
DVDZone2 is in English but be prepared to wait a long time if the titles you order are out of stock. I'm still waiting for Sleepy Hollow DTS which I ordered on 4/6!
frown.gif

------------------
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks