What's new

Free poster offer inside the BONNIE AND CLYDE UE: where is it? (1 Viewer)

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked up the new UE of "Bonnie and Clyde" at Sam's today and searched high and low for the free poster offer form, but couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me where they found theirs?

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Is WB supposed to be offering the poster with this, the last UCE that i got was the Blade Runner set, and it was not part of it, the Rooney/Garland set is a UCE was one offered in it?

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Yes; it clearly states on the back of the box that there's a "mail-in offer for a free poster"...except that in the case of the boxed set I picked up at Sam's Club, it doesn't seem to be in there.

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly
Well my movie poster offer was a thin sheet of paper and it was behind the photo book and pressbook. It was the last thing in the box.

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Apparently, then, mine simply didn't come with the offer. I looked behind the press book and everywhere else, and no go....so I guess it's back to Sam's for an exchange. Thanks for the info, guys!

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly

It says offer good in USA only.

The thing also says if I purchased this before the offer period 3/25/08- 6/25/08 I do not qualify for the offer. I pre-ordered this in February. Just for pre-ordering I can't get a free poster? Ok I'm a little mad!

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff

When was it shipped? That is technically when it was purchased (and when you card is charged). Did this street on 3/25? If so, it looks like you only got screwed if your dealer broke the street date.

Jim Tudor

Stunt Coordinator
Just got mine at Costco, and can't find the offer form. Annoying. I hope exchanging it in the store will solve the problem...

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly

Actually everything did work out it was shipped on the 25th and I received my poster yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks