What's new

Free EGM Subscription! (1 Viewer)

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
It's a shame the offer only applies to the U.S.A . It would
have been so great to sign up for these free subscriptions.

-Mike

George Monroy

Stunt Coordinator
EGM sends nothing for free. I have signed up for a free copy of Xbox Nation and it was truly free.

EGM will sometimes send out subscriptions to people who never signed up for them and then they send them bills.

This happened to me. I just paid the bill since I had received so many issues already and felt bad to not pay for it since I did not call to cancel the subscription. If it ever happens again though I may be inclined to call them and give them a piece of my mind and possibly report them to the BBB.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
They've never sent me a bill. They've sent me renewal notices which I haven't sent back as I've never wanted to pay to renew. That's the way these free magazine deals work - I've gotten a bunch of free subs & had no bother with them.

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I signed up for all these free magazines, but I haven't received any. Is there some trick to it?

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I signed up for my free EGM and Maxim back in Dec, and have yet to see an issue come to my home. Whats up with that?

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
Bahhhhh!!!
I just got this in an email:
Recently, you requested a complimentary subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly as part of a promotion with Electronics Boutique.

Due to overwhelming response, we have reached our limit of available print subscriptions. However, Electronics Boutique has extended the offer for those respondents who would like to receive the new Digital Version of Electronic Gaming Monthly.

Click here to get the Digital Version now.

Electronic Gaming Monthly Digital is an exact digital replica of the print edition, but with some powerful features that allow you to… zoom in… search… bookmark… save… archive… and get your issues sooner!

Experience everything the new Electronic Gaming Monthly Digital Version can do for you and download the current issue now.

Sincerely,
Electronic Gaming Monthly
Digital Marketing Group

PS -- If you would like to learn more about Electronic Gaming Monthly's Digital Version, please read our FAQ.

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
I got the same thing, and downloaded the electronic version. For my purposes, it's just as good, and free is the right price!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks