What's new

Free Blu-ray disc with completed training! (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Mine showed up in Texas today after completing the training a few weeks ago. I thought I ordered Deja Vu but got The Prestige.

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
This free disc deal is over. This was meant for businesses and we filled ours out at work, and got a response that due to abuse of the website and false business names and companies, they stopped the free blu-ray disc with training. So here's a case of those of us who did the training as required by our manager and getting rewarded with a free disc losing out because some people who owned or worked for no business at all, doing the test 6 times over with different names to get 6 discs (many of those bragging about it on another site)... and they closed the offer. I think it's a shame because it was a great incentive for stores entering the blu-ray arena to help their staff and give them a reward for it.

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Fair enough, though I must counter that, if "thievery" was that critical of a concern to them, there are all manner of precautions they could have taken from the outset. Though I'm loathe to criticize the minds behind such a generous offer, they really only have their own naivete to blame...

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Well, I guess it's official...no PRESTIGE Blu-ray ever showed up in my mailbox after two months, so I guess I must have gotten in right after the powers that be got their dander up. Sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks