What's new

Free 5 Day Rental at Blockbuster (1 Viewer)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I'll pass. It looks like one huge SPAM factory waiting to spill on some poor sap.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I filled it out. I have a hotmail acct. that gets tons of spams anyway, so I figure why not get a free rental and save $4.00.
Actually, I was able to print out TWO coupons. :)

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
SPAM is why people create free mail accounts. I'll be printing out some of these for every member of my family. Thanks BB!

Stefan A

Second Unit
Yes, you can print out as many as you want. But, there is a number and a barcode on it. Something tells me they thought of this and when they scan the coupon, it will automatically lock out this number.

BTW, thanks for the link

Daniel Smith

Auditioning
The fine print says that only one coupon PER ACCOUNT may be used. I'd imagine that the barcode is the same for everyone (therefore you should be able to pass this on to friends).

http://postfuture.com/P/hr.asp?r=80&e=19340629
I know most of you are not into "beating the system" but if your are...copy the above link (DON'T CLICK ON IT) into your browser. Change the last 4 numbers and you will get a new coupon. I have printed out about 10 of these, all with different bar codes. Also, if you change the last four number to "6669, 6670, 6671" you will get a free DVD rental that is from McAfee. It does not have the 5-day rental stipulation.
Oh and I got my first coupon 3 days ago and have not recieved any Spam.
Andy

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I just came back from blockbuster trying to use the "6670" any movie coupon and no go. She said the coupon exceeded blah blah blah someone else's acct. I did use the regular 5 day rental coupon though and that worked fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks