What's new

'FREDDY'S NIGHTMARES'-Coming to DVD! (1 Viewer)

Esten

Supporting Actor
Dear lord.I just checked EBAY under the completed auctions for Freddy's Nightmares,and 42 taped OTR episodes sold for $71.:eek: Guess that proves that the series has an audience.

Esten

Supporting Actor
Apparently the season 2 episodes were 90 minutes,without commercials,in the UK when they originally aired.But the tapes of S2 eps released were only 45,like the american versions.Very odd.

Jerome

Second Unit
Just a quick update because Amazon.co.uk has posted the cover Arts for :

Freddy's Nightmares

The Adventures of Wonder Woman

Dukes of Hazzard

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The original seven A Nightmare on Elm Street films are being released by Warner Home Video, on Region 2 in the UK, on Monday 17th October, and on Blu-ray on Monday 3rd October (source: Amazon UK). Now, included in the extras are Season 1, Episodes 2 and 3 of Freddy's Nightmares, "It's a Miserable Life" and "Killer Instinct".

Do the UK branch of Warner Home Video have a website? I'm just wondering whether if they only have the rights to the aforementioned episodes and the Season 1 premiere "No More Mister Nice Guy", already released on Region 2 (UK).

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
John Berggren said:
I myself would love to see Nightmare Cafe, a very short lived Robert Englund hosted series that I thought was excellent.

It would be nice to see full season sets of Freddy's Nightmares as well.
I completely forgot about that show, even though I did watch it. 8 years on and I've not heard another word about that show lol. If they ever did release a Freddy's Nightmares mega-set, they should include a one-disc bonus for Nightmare Cafe. Why not--it's got genre stars Robert Englund and Jack Coleman (from Heroes). And I realize that about 1/2 of Freddy's Nightmares was crap, but it was fun, cheesy crap and I'd like to see it again. You know, every five years or so there's another round of Freddy-mania because of yet another sequel. I think they'd better hop on the bandwagon next time around and release this series to the fans who still want it--

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I think it's just baffling why Freddy's Nightmares hasn't released before now. Whilst I prefer the Friday the 13th and Halloween movie series, the Nightmare on Elm Street films have been as popular, and Friday the 13th: The Series has been completed on DVD. Of what I've seen of Freddy's Nightmares, it isn't great but still entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks